Sunday, May 1, 2011

Election Day Tomorrow!

Tomorrow, in Canada, it's election day.  It's been a bit of a weird campaign so far.  It started off with a lot of voter apathy.  About midway through the campaign, there seemed to be a big turnaround in terms of voter engagement.

I'm really hoping that this doesn't peter out when it comes time to actual follow-through on that involvement tomorrow.  The advance poll turnout was promising, so here's hoping that continues.

If I had a bigger kitchen, and more supplies on hand, I'd try to bribe everyone into doing their civic duty with some chocolate chip cookies.  Unfortunately, after this afternoon's baking extravaganza, I'm out of chocolate chips and only have about five dozen cookies done.

I hope you all go out and vote tomorrow, for whoever you feel the best choice is (assuming you weren't one of those who didn't go to the advance polls).

No comments:

Post a Comment